Tuesday, February 21, 2012

This Year yikes I lost my head! HAHA















First I would like to apologize for not being on my own page but do to unforeseen circumstances I was unable to.  I am Back Baby Yeah!  So I just started from January stuff.  We still have chickens and rabbits though not as many, but still there are some.  The rabbits are lucky to be in the shed now because of the weather  or they wouldn't like it.  The chickens turned out to be 7 males in all so I made dinner out of 5 and kept 2 and some of the females well something got to them (some random dog). :(    My kids are growing fast and I am soon to me a step-grandma for the second time.  My son Robert just turned 11 and there is a picture of his cake. All three love the snow but I get too cold anymore these days.  Well I gotta make meatloaf for my wonderful husband and kids for dinner tonight.  So I leave you with this note.  If life gives you Roosters make yourself some stew!

No comments:

Post a Comment