Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Merry May!

Well, it's me again!
  So much as happened our lives since the last time I posted!  Our Ola School children did an excellent job at their May Day Program this year again!  We now have 5 new bunnies and two of them are going to our newest 4-H members, our Cloverbuds! They came and got our other two that we had over a month ago!  these bunnies are so adorable and I am glad to see them go to a 4-H family.  I don't know if I mentioned this before but I am one of the 4-H leaders up here in Ola.  I love being up here in the spring and summer times, the flowers are blooming! I have tulips growing in the backyard and only one white one of the bunch!  My yellow daffodils are blooming constantly.  I see new calves being born each day in the neighbors field. The birds are singing warnings of threat to stay far away from their nests.  I have seen so much new and yet there is always the sadness of death too.  Today our town lost another good ol' boy do to cancer.  We are getting our garden started with Hot Peppers, Tomatoes and watermelons.  I have seen sprouts already and I just planted them the other day!  I believe we will have corn, cucumbers, lettuce and all sorts of good stuff growing in the garden this year!  My husband is back to work!  He is working at the mill in Emmett.  I am so proud of my step-daughter for having our new granddaughter Evalet Sophie Hayes!!!  This is our second granddaughter in three years!  They live in Oregon though :(   I am itching to go see them!  Well I better go check on our chickens whom are laying up to 24 eggs a day now and there is only 11 hens.  So yeah I have lots of eggs! But being up here it is hard to sell the eggs when everyone around has chickens!  Hopefully I can learn to dehighdrate   them.  Ok so I know I spelt it wrong but my thinker is going kaput. Next time you read this the children will be  getting ready for their Field Day and Memorial Day Program!  I love this town!  I hope you enjoyed my ramblings on and soon very soon I will be back on here with some pictures!  I wish you well and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment