Thursday, May 10, 2012

Rhubarb Pie and Sunshine!

This afternoon I made my first Rhubarb Pie!  It is still in the oven but I hope it turns out.  anyways the sun is out and the goat that we got last night is staked out in the yard and is missing his momma.  I'll go out there and see him and he runs to the end of his leash, which he then ends up flipping!  He then settles down and walks to me and cuddles a little.  He'll grunt when I tell him to settle down, it is so comical!  I saw the most beautiful little yellow bird with black on its face.  Oh how I wish my camera was working.  :(  I see so many things that I want to take pictures of but can't and it makes me sad to know that I can't share those moments with anyone unless they are there.  Well I better go check on the Goat his name is Kyro (or Babe as I call him!), he reminds me of Babe the pig when he cries.  I know it is silly but it is true. LOL When you have kids and they love that movie alot of things reminds you of different characters from Babe!  I pray that you days go excellent until I write to you again!  So long my friends! 

No comments:

Post a Comment